Monday, October 20, 2014

NACFC

It's been more than a week since I returned from the North American CF Conference (NACFC) and I finally have the chance to sit down and write something about it. It was nothing short of amazing, once again. The best way for me to recap what I learned is by Storify-ing my Twitter feed from the meeting. I take notes in Twitter form and then go back to read them and dig further into the points that I captured. I'll share the link to my talk up here at the beginning if you're not interested in reading through the whole Storify. I was the last speaker during this session titled The E-Patient Experience, and I realized that while the other clinicians were presenting before me (I was the only "patient") that the way they were using E was for "electronic", not e-Patient in its traditional and appropriate sense. Below is the link to my session. My part starts at the 1hr 26min mark. They don't make it easy to access this either - you might have to create a free username and password and login and all that fun stuff, but I think it's worth it :). Goodluck!  http://arc.nacfconference.org/cff/live/player/74


Here's my conference experience:




No comments:

Post a Comment