Thursday, July 28, 2016

Your vote counts

This post is an ask for your vote for me, as President of the....wait, wrong topic.

I'm darn proud of the work that I do and I'm even prouder to share that I've been nominated for it as a leader in the Health Activist category by Health 2.0 Conference, the leading showcase of cutting edge innovation that's transforming health and healthcare. I'm listed among many of great ePatient leaders that I'm also proud to call my friends and know that whoever is chosen to represent the collective ePatient voice will do us proud. I'd also feel quite proud if I was chosen as that leader. Voting ends this Sunday, so if you have a moment to spare, your vote for me, Erin Moore, under the Patient Activist category, would be most appreciated.

Vote Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment