Thursday, February 24, 2011

Excited to announce our first 2 sponsors!

Today is "Thank You Thursday" for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. I made a bunch of phone calls thanking people for their fundraising and dedication to finding a cure for CF and it made me happy to make them so happy. Everyone was like wait, what? Just a "thank-you"? Yup! That's it! Not asking for any money. Not looking for any help or support. Just calling to say thanks. They appreciated it. It was nice and I hope to participate on an ongoing basis.

I have some businesses who I have partnered with to raise some money for CF. Two of the fundraising campaigns begin right now!

The first is Tupperware. I am working with a local Tupperware consultant named Karen Ellis. Karen introduced me to Tupperware's fundraising program, which offers 40% of your purchase back to our cause. FORTY PERCENT!!! There are about 30 fabulous Tupperware items to choose from that qualify for this donation amount. To take advantage of this great fundraising opportunity, follow THIS LINK.

Karen was so moved by our story and efforts to raise money for Cystic Fibrosis that she has agreed to donate 15% of all sales to the CFF. If you don't see anything in the link above that strikes your fancy, then CLICK HERE to view the entire product catalog and make a purchase today. This is Karen's business and her personal profit that she is donating. I'm so grateful to be working with her and hope that you can find something that you like and support the CFF.

The next online sponsor we're working with this year is Pampered Chef. Consultant Erika Sammond is hosting a "Cooking for a Cure" party at my house on Tuesday, March 8 (would love for you to attend!) and is also hosting an online party for March & April. She has agreed to donate 15% of all sales to CF. To view the online party, simply CLICK HERE and then follow the link to shop online. You will be prompted to find a host, where you will enter my name, Erin Moore.

In case anyone thinks I'm hosting these parties for my own personal benefit, I wanted to let you know that for all donations received through my Great Strides Fundraising Page through the date of the walk (May 21), your name will be entered into a raffle to win some prizes, including (but not limited to) Tupperware and Pampered Chef free products earned.

I have 3 more sponsors to announce next week. I hope that you can find something that you like and help to support the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation!

No comments:

Post a Comment