Wednesday, May 11, 2011

More Success!

I haven't had a minute of downtime in the past week to even post what I've been up to. Late last week, we decided that Ella and I were going to drive back to Pennsylvania for the Sicilian Dinner Buffet that friends of ours we're having for Drew. I have to say that I am SO glad we went! It was an incredible night and we raised close to$ 3000 for our team. The outpouring of love and support from our family, friends and complete strangers was unparalleled.  I have pictures to share but i'm sitting in my car typing this on my phone while I wait to pick Ella up from school, so I don't have them with me.

Our walk is only 2 weeks away and our fundraising is going so well. Our team has raised around $15,000 and i'm still hoping for more.

Hopefully later this week I can find 30 min to sit down and write more about all thats been going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment